Novaled GmbH is a research and development company and the world's leading supplier of special chemicals for the application in organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs). Novaled's products can be found in most AMOLED displays, including smartphones, TVs and smartwatches. Novaled‘s main shareholder is Samsung SDI.
To support the chemical management area, we are offering a working student position with immediate effect to work on the following key tasks:
- You will assist us with chemical management.
- You will participate in the company-wide chemical inventory.
- You support the document management in the chemical area.
- You are studying chemical engineering, chemistry or a comparable field with a completed bachelor's degree.
- You are a team-oriented personality who is working proactively, carefully and independently.
- You are demonstrating a high level of responsibility and reliability.
- You are able to communicate in English and Korean in a very good level.
The position is available immediately for approximately 8-12 months. The amount of working hours is 10 h per week and can be arranged flexibly. Please indicate your availability in your application.
Besides an exciting and varied job in an international environment, you will benefit from joint team events and information sessions. You will also receive free cold and hot drinks.