Novaled GmbH is a research and development company and the world's leading supplier of special chemicals for the application in organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs). Novaled's products can be found in most AMOLED displays, including smartphones, TVs and smartwatches. Novaled‘s main shareholder is Samsung SDI.
As Work Student you will especially support our sample processing group as well as yield engineering during their daily work:
- You will assist the manufacturing of OLED structures and substructures using ultra-high vacuum equipment.
- You will support to improve the quality of OLED devices (e.g. continuous improvement, failure analysis, test series).
- You will analyze data of process parameters and correlation to device parameters.
- You will support film thickness characterizations (e.g. reflectometer).
- You are a studying physics, material science or engineering and are already holding a Bachelors Degree in one of these fields.
- You have knowledge's in handling big data e.g. while using Excel, Origin or comparable.
- You distinguish yourself as a team-oriented personality who works proactively, carefully and independently.
- You have a high sense of responsibility and reliability.
- You are able to communicate in English language, basic skills in German would be an advantage.
The position is available immediately for at least 6 months. The weekly working time amounts up to 20 hours. Please indicate your availability in your application.
Besides an exciting and varied job in an international environment, you will benefit from joint team events and information sessions. You will also receive free cold and hot drinks.